Dear Tree of Life High School Family,
In order to allow for a modicum of planning, we have determined to publish June/July rescheduling scenarios for our traditional school events. Due to the uncertain and dynamic nature of these days, we hope this can provide a level of stability and forward-thinking to days when we will be able to reconnect as accustomed. The scenarios are based upon potential mandates from the governor’s office with regard to alleviating or continuing the shelter-in-place protocols. Our desire is to not abandon or skip these wonderful moments together, but postpone them as we are able.
June Reschedule – If events are permissible during the month of June:
- Senior Trip – TBD. Senior advising team will work with the students on the feasibility of a June option.
- June 20 – Junior/Senior Prom
- June 22 – Senior Chapel and Baptisms
- June 25, 26, 27 – High School Musical (Dependent upon practices beginning the first week of May)
- June 29 – Senior Breakfast and Graduation Practice
- June 29 – Treasure Up and Ponder event for seniors, parents, and grandparents
- June 30 – Commencement 2020
July Reschedule – If events are permissible during the month of July:
- July 20 – Senior Chapel and Baptisms
- July 23 – Junior/Senior Prom
- July 27 – Senior Breakfast and Graduation Practice
- July 27 – Treasure Up and Ponder event for seniors, parents, and grandparents
- July 28 – Commencement 2020
Thank you for your flexibility and patience. Know that we continue to pray for your family and look forward with great anticipation to the day we may connect for these wonderful celebrations.