BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE hours are changing! For your convenience Before School Care hours will begin at 7:00 a.m. and run until doors open at 8:30 a.m. After School hours are from 3:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please print, complete and return the form below if you are interested.
NO SCHOOL! – The Dublin campus will be closed on Tuesday, March 17th as this location is used as an election polling site.
GRANDPARENTS’ DAY is Thursday, April 9th. A prelude will begin at 10:00 a.m. with the program starting at 10:15. After the program, grandparents have the opportunity to visit classrooms. Grandparents are encouraged to take their grandchildren out for lunch. Invitations will go out soon. If your student doesn’t have a grandparent that is able to attend they should feel free to invite another relative, close family friend, or mom or dad may take them out. (For Mrs. Wright’s 3 day Pre-K class she’ll be sending home important Grandparents’ Day information soon!)
IMPORTANT DATES –
- 3/12: 5th Grade State Report Day
- 3/16: Green Shirt Day! (Students should wear their favorite green shirt with regular uniform bottoms)
- 3/17: Election Day (NO SCHOOL)
- 3/19: 4th Grade Ohio Day
- 3/23-3/27: Spring Break (NO SCHOOL)
- 3/30: Moms Prayer Group (9:20-10:20a)
- 4/3: Grade cards go home
- 4/9: Grandparents’ Day (Prelude begins at 10:00 a.m.)
- 4/10: Good Friday (NO SCHOOL)
CLASS WEEKLY NEWSLETTERS –