Dear Middle School and High School Parents,
Happy Valentine Day! Below are a few pieces of information to make sure you are current on the comings and goings of school life.
- NO SCHOOL on Monday and Tuesday, February 17 and 18. President’s Day celebration on Monday and then the opportunity for parent/teacher conferences on Tuesday.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – If you would like to take advantage of the opportunity to connect with your child’s teacher(s)…please click HERE to sign-up for a time-slot on Tuesday, February 18 from 1pm to 8pm. We would love to see you! Sign up to visit with one teacher or all of them!
- The Middle School has been having an enjoyable spirit week with many different dress-up themes for the school days. The high school will participate in the same fun next week with dress-up themes as the winter sports teams head into tournament play. Just a heads up in case your son or daughter is dressed all crazy.
- Please continue to invite church friends and families you know to take advantage of opportunities to visit a Tree of Life campus on Wednesdays to get to know the school and explore enrollment options for next year. We are thankful for over 80 new student inquiries on our four campuses during the special preview day this week.
- Just in case we ever have another snow day…We will always send out an email and a text alert regarding any weather cancellations. If you wish to ensure receiving a text notification, make sure you have a mobile number listed in your contact information on Renweb. Local radio and tv will also inform of any Tree of Life cancellations. Our websites…MyTree and Tree of Life’s main webpage will also let you know of any changes to our normal school day. I think that should about do it.
Have a blessed weekend!