Dear High School Parents,
How the year is zipping along! I want to make sure you are aware of schedules/events for the month of January.
- Thursday, January 16 is our Homecoming Court pep rally from 2:22pm to 3:00pm. This is not really an event parents come to but I’m happy to let you know about it. You are welcome to stop by if you wish!
- Friday, January 17 is an early release day for faculty professional development. Students are dismissed from school at noon. Please arrange appropriate transportation.
- Friday, January 17 at 6pm…girls basketball game. At half-time we will present the High School Homecoming Court and crown the king and queen.
- Saturday, January 18…High School Homecoming Dance from 7pm to 10pm at the Tree of Life Ministry Center on 5000 Arlington Centre Blvd.
- Monday, January 20…No School in celebration of MLK Day!
- Tuesday, January 21…ACT Bootcamp for Juniors. All-day at school.
- Wednesday, January 22…At 6pm we are hosting a Parent/Student ACT/SAT test prep discussion with Dr. Srinath Sampath followed by a College Credit Plus informational meeting with Mrs. Mary Bondurant from 7pm to 8pm.
- Tuesday, January 28…ACT Bootcamp for Juniors. All-day at school.
- Every Wednesday in January…Encourage church friends and neighbors to check out their nearest Tree of Life campus for a tour and visit with the principal. Tree of Life is growing! Pro tip: Folks can actually schedule a visit any day.