DUBLIN SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR is coming in October. Mrs. Batchelder, our school librarian, is looking for parent volunteers to help with this event. A volunteer meeting will be held this Wednesday, September 25th at 9:15 a.m. in the library. For more information, please contact Mrs. Batchelder at firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to sign up now!
- 9/25: Book Fair Volunteer Meeting (9:15 in the Cafe)
- 9/30: Chapel (11:15-11:45 a.m.)
- 10/15: Open House/Book Parade (7:00-8:30 p.m.)
- 10/17: Picture Retake Day
- 10/18: Teacher In-Service Day (NO SCHOOL)
- 10/21: Fall Break (NO SCHOOL)
One of the benefits of being a Christian is that the Holy Spirit comes into your life and produces fruit. Galatians 5:22-23 gives a list of character qualities that come from relying on God. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” These aren’t just qualities for your kids. Parents need these as well. In fact, the family is a great laboratory in which God helps each person develop the character qualities needed for life.
The Christian Parenting Handbook by Dr. Scott Turansky