On Tuesday the Cafe is open!
Wednesday is Spirit Wear Dress Down Day!
Students may wear their favorite TOL shirt with jeans or sweats!
This Friday is Grandparents’ Day. A prelude will begin at 10:00 a.m. with the program starting at 10:15. After the program, grandparents have the opportunity to visit classrooms. Grandparents are encouraged to take their grandchildren out for lunch. Students (PK/K Full Day-5th Grade) must return to school no later than 1:00 p.m. Additional invites are located in the office if you need them. If your student does not have a grandparent able to attend they should feel free to invite another relative, close family friend, or mom or dad may take them out.
(For Mrs. Wright’s Tuesday/Thursday preschool class please refer to the email she sent on March 21st with important Grandparent Day information)
- 4/10: Spirit Wear Dress Down Day!
- 4/12: Grandparents’ Day (Prelude begins at 10:00 a.m.)
- 4/13: Middle/High School Fundraiser at Northridge (10:00-5:00 p.m.)
- 4/17: Future Facility Parent Forum – 7:00 pm @ Ministry Center Lecture Hall – this is a second opportunity for parents unable to attend on April 3rd.
- 4/18: Early Release (1:00 p.m. – NO After School Care)
- 4/19: Good Friday – NO SCHOOL!
- 4/22-4/26: Dublin MAP Testing (2nd-5th)
- 4/25-4/26: 5th Grade Retreat
- 4/29-5/2: Dublin MAP Testing (K-1st)
- 5/7: Election Day – NO SCHOOL (Elementary campuses ONLY!)